Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Off to the Apostle Islands

Well I am packed and pretty much ready to go. Just have a small bit of laundry to do and then get through the next 4 hours of work and I get head out. The weather looks like it is going to be perfect. high 70's to low 80's all through the weekend and the winds will be up around 10-15 for the most part. I will be with another couple and the instructor, so 4 of us. Hoping that the weekend goes well and that the weather does hold. Have my foulies packed just in case. Along with some other important items like my PFD, navigation tools, some books to study for the courses I am taking, a bottle of Jameson, and 4 cigars. 2 Romeo #1's and 2 Macanudo's. You know, the imprtant stuff. Anyway, I am going to try to get some work done. Next post will be from the dock......

No comments:

Post a Comment