|Tarp off and yes, still a little snow and ice left on the ground.|
So the project list before launch is as follows;
- Mount deck organizer and clutch to run halyards to the cockpit.
- Refurbish startboard winch.
- New halyards.
- New mast head sheaves.
- Mount the porta potti. Really don't want that to be mobile.....
- Remount toe rails. Pulled them last year and never got around to mounting them.
- Replace one, maybe two of the trailer tires. One for sure as it no longer holds air.
- Possibly new name graphics but, not that high of a priority.
So also I had the son of the owner of Giulietta, a custom built 12 meter in Portugal, and he also owns the Anything Sailing website, do some custom name graphics and come up with a logo for my good old boat. Fred is 15 or 16 and is an aspiring graphic artist. I figured who better to do this for me. I want it done, he wants experience, and I even paid him! So below is what he came up with. I like them and that's all that maters.
|Logo. Cause I can.....|
Anyway, all I need is a few weekends of decent weather and I can get my projects done. Then ice out on the lake and then splash. I will be at Wayzata Yacht Club this year and will be doing some PHRF racing too. I figure why not, will be great fun and I will learn a lot.
Lots to keep you all posted about over the upcoming season.